I’m a travel writer and father of 5 kids. In the summer of 2016 my wife and I took all 7 of us to Iceland for the summer. Since then, I’ve:
- Written the travel guide book Iceland With Kids
- Created a Driving in Iceland video course to teach tourists how to drive when visiting Iceland. The head of a major car rental company in Iceland said he was “blown away” and that it was the best driving instruction content he had ever seen.
- Written a children’s picture book about puffins in Iceland. Lundi the Lost Puffin recently won a Silver Medal at the Moonbeam Awards for best children’s picture eBook in 2020.
- Started a podcast called Iceland With Kids
- Become a certified Inspired by Iceland Specialist
Why trust me to plan your Iceland vacation?
I’m certified as an Iceland specialist by Inspired by Iceland. This is an Icelandic based company that works with the Icelandic government to promote tourism.
I am a Gold level certified travel export (CTE) from Travel Beyond the Obvious. This organization does a comprehensive evaluation to ensure fee-based travel advisors are both experts on their country and also provide top-level service to their clients.
Finally, take a look at the reviews from our Iceland itinerary planning clients!
Iceland Itinerary planning
One I published the travel guide book, people started asking me if I could plan their Iceland vacations for them. And i would say … no! But I started to realize that this could be a great way to use all of my Iceland touring knowledge I’ve learned over the years. It turns out that I can save you hours of research. Not only research on places to see, and places to stay, and places to eat. But also how to get your cell phone working. Which power adapters to buy. Which car rental companies to trust. And much more.
I focus exclusively on Iceland— I don’t offer tours or advice for any other destination! Here’s a little more about me on my media sheet. Iceland With Kids 1 page Expert
That’s it! E-mail me with any questions, or if you’d like to set up a (free) call to discuss your travel plans. And consider jumping on our new trip planning services while the prices are so low! I’m new at this, and a consultant recently told me I need to double or quadruple my prices!